Printing Fee Plan Overview for Faculty and Staff
The printing fee plan allows UD faculty and staff to print at campus computing sites at the following rates, which apply to all individuals:
- Five cents ($0.05) per image printed simplex (one side of one piece of paper)*
- Four cents ($0.04) per image printed duplex (both sides of one piece of paper)
Unless otherwise indicated, these locations charge for printing.
- Alison West, room 205
- Amy DuPont Music Building, room 109
- Brown Lab, room 201
- Carpenter Sports Building, room 119
- Christiana Commons Lobby
- Colburn Lab, rooms 046, 105
- Delaware Field House, room 202
- Education Resource Center, Willard Hall Education Bldg., room 012
- McDowell Hall, rooms 111, 113
- Memorial Hall, rooms 028, 033
- Morris Library
- Pearson Hall, room 101D
- Perkins Student Center Lobby
- Purnell Hall, room 024
- Recitation Hall, room 203
- Smith Hall, rooms 002, 004, 040
- Spencer Lab, rooms 010, 131
- Townsend Hall, rooms 004, 006, 007
- Trabant University Center Lounge
Your UD ID Card, Print Release Station, and FLEX Account
You will need your valid UD ONEcard to print in the locations listed above. The print release station works together with your UD ONEcard and your FLEX account:
You may add money to your FLEX account in a number of ways and at different locations on campus.
Departmental FLEX Accounts
For information about Departmental FLEX accounts, read the FLEX web site information.
How to Print Your Job
To print your job, follow these steps:
- After you select the one-sided or two-sided printer through the Print option in your application, go to the print release station in one of the locations above.
- Use your UD ONEcard to log into the release station.
- Click the Print option next to the job(s) you want to print.
- Pick up your job from the printer.