UD IT: Class and Major Lists (P.O. Box)
Mailing Lists at UD: Class and major lists (P.O. Box)
The P.O. Box system is a closed system for faculty and staff used to send messages to pre-defined lists of students and employees.
It is useful if you want to send messages to
- all students in a UD class (e.g., CISC181-010)
- all students in a given major or minor
- all students in a particular graduation year in a major or minor
- pre-defined groups of faculty and employees.
You can only use P.O. Box to send messages to other
University of Delaware email addresses (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org,
Because it is a closed system,
members of a P.O. Box list are not subject
to spam messages. Attachments are stored on the P.O. box server.
Use the links on the right for P.O. Box help topics.
Log in to the P.O. Box system
- Membership for class and majors lists is automatically updated daily from UDSIS data.
- Majors lists are available by student classification year and supersets exist for undergraduate students, graduate students, and all students (both undergraduate and graduate students within a major).
- Faculty and staff can use this form to request special access to a P.O. Box list.