UD Central Exchange: Unable to Log In to Outlook or Outlook Web Access
to log in to Outlook
If you are unable to log in to
Microsoft Outlook, try the following:
- Verify your user name is set to win.udel.edu\UDelNetID. (If you are using
Outlook Web Access, win\ is not
- If you’re not in your office,
try opening Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Verify that the caps lock on the
number keypad is turned on. If you use
the keypad to type in a password that
contains numbers, your password will
not be entered correctly.
- If you can’t log in to OWA or
Microsoft Outlook, you may need your
password reset. Contact the IT Support Center.
Unable to log in to
Outlook Web Access
- Verify your username is correct
(i.e., your UDelNetID).
- Verify that your password meets new complexity requirements:
- Open a browser and log in to http://www.udel.edu/network.
- Under Account Information, confirm that it reads, Your UDelNet password meets UD's new password requirements.
- If your password does not meet UD's new complexity requirements, you will need to change it to one that does. Log in to http://www.udel.edu/network and click the Maintaining Your UDelNet Account. Change your password to meet the new requirements.
- If the steps above do not resolve the problem, contact the IT Support Center. The account may be
locked out, or the password may need
to be reset.
Your owa.win.udel.edu password synchronizes with your UDelNet account. As long as your password meets the new complexity requirements there is no need to change it. You can verify whether your password meets the requirements at http://www.udel.edu/network.