Applicants & Newly Admitted Students
Forgot your My Blue Hen Home username?
- If you have forgotten your My Blue Hen Home username, call (302)
831-8123. Tip: Your My Blue Hen Home username is the email
address you used to apply to the University.
Forgot your My Blue Hen Home password?
- If you have forgotten your My Blue Hen Home password, go to My Blue Hen Home and click on the Forgot your Password? link.
Forgot your UD ID?
- Once admitted, you will be assigned your UDID which will be
included in your admissions packet.
- If you have forgotten your UD ID, you can retrieve it by logging in to My Blue Hen Home.
- For more assistance, contact the Admissions Office at (302) 831-8123 or email email@example.com.
Need to create a UDelNet ID and password?
- After being accepted to the University of Delaware and paying a deposit, you can create your UDelNet ID and password.
When you have completed the account creation process, you will be able to log in to University of Delaware secure services using your UDelNet ID and UDelNet password. Use these credentials for the rest of your admission processes, such as registering for housing and classes.
For more assistance, contact the IT Support Center at (302) 831-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log in to My Blue Hen Home with your email address and password.
- Find the link to create a UDelNet account.
- Follow the instructions to create your UDelNet account.
Forgot your UDelNet ID?
- If you have forgotten your UDelNet ID, refer to the confirmation email from when you created your UDelNet account.
- For more assistance, contact the IT Support Center at (302) 831-6000 or email email@example.com.
Forgot your UDelNet password?
Want to change your UDelNet ID?
- You can change your UDelNet ID from the My UD Settings Page. However, we recommend that under ordinary circumstances you do not change your UDelNet ID. Contact the IT Support Center for more information.
Want to change your UDelNet password?