The Institute for Global Studies (IGS) is a premier center for international education at the University of Delaware. We are forging partnerships in academics, research and public service around the world and educating engaged, global citizens.
Our Global Initiative focuses on helping students to expand their awareness and knowledge of the economic, political, cultural and social issues facing the world—and the skills to address them. This commitment to preparing students to be global citizens embraces diversity in all of its richness, on campus, across the U.S., and in countries and cultures worldwide.
NEWS & EVENTS
- Institute for Global Studies hosts National Security Policymaking Institute
- UD undergraduate students depart for Winter study abroad programs
- UD Fulbright Foreign Student studies effects of streetlights on migratory birds
- UD professor awarded Fulbright Senior Specialist Grant to Slovenia, Estonia
- November OISS programs support inclusion, success of international community
- Former SGA President reports back on life with Fulbright after UD
- World of opportunities offered throughout month of November