The Institute for Global Studies (IGS) is a premier center for international education at the University of Delaware. We are forging partnerships in academics, research and public service around the world and educating engaged, global citizens.
Our Global Initiative focuses on helping students to expand their awareness and knowledge of the economic, political, cultural and social issues facing the world—and the skills to address them. This commitment to preparing students to be global citizens embraces diversity in all of its richness, on campus, across the U.S., and in countries and cultures worldwide.
NEWS & EVENTS
- 2017 UD Fulbright Lecture Series kicks off with Dan Green on U.S.-Middle East Relations
- Finalists, open forums announced in the search for an IGS Director
- Lectures, films, workshops and more celebrate Middle East, North Africa
- Watters Joins College Students on a Different Kind of Spring Break
- Institute for Global Studies series to foster understanding in time of change
- UD students spend Winter Session, Spring Break giving back
- Study abroad program draws link between ancient journeys, contemporary migration crisis