The Institute for Global Studies (IGS) is a premier center for international education at the University of Delaware. We are forging partnerships in academics, research and public service around the world and educating engaged, global citizens.
Our Global Initiative focuses on helping students to expand their awareness and knowledge of the economic, political, cultural and social issues facing the world—and the skills to address them. This commitment to preparing students to be global citizens embraces diversity in all of its richness, on campus, across the U.S., and in countries and cultures worldwide.
NEWS & EVENTS
- Study abroad program draws link between ancient journeys, contemporary migration crisis
- UD researcher, Fulbright Scholar join forces to defend and fortify rice
- Students receive Gilman awards to study abroad in Panama, Singapore
- Confucius Institute announces spring courses free to UD community
- Biomedical engineering student returns from international research travel