The Institute for Global Studies (IGS) is a premier center for international education at the University of Delaware. We are forging partnerships in academics, research and public service around the world and educating engaged, global citizens.
Our Global Initiative focuses on helping students to expand their awareness and knowledge of the economic, political, cultural and social issues facing the world—and the skills to address them. This commitment to preparing students to be global citizens embraces diversity in all of its richness, on campus, across the U.S., and in countries and cultures worldwide.
NEWS & EVENTS
- November OISS programs support inclusion, success of international community
- Former SGA President reports back on life with Fulbright after UD
- World of opportunities offered throughout month of November
- Collaboration to provide international internships for students
- Nursing students take part in a global clinical internship in Cairns
- OISS, Institute for Global Studies reopen in new locations on Oct. 17
- September 20: IGS offers Study Abroad "How-To" Workshop for faculty