FLE Admissions/Advisement/Assessment Process
1. Admission to the Program
- In order to be admitted to the FLE major, you must:
- Read the information materials on this website
- Make an appointment to discuss all program information with the FLE Advisor, Dr. Jorge Cubillos, firstname.lastname@example.org (tel: 831-2041)
- Declare the FLE major using the Change of Major web form available through UDSIS
2. Advisement and Assessment: the FLE ePortolio and the Teaching Portfolio
- Each year, you must meet with the FLE advisor to discuss your progress, both in your coursework and in your completion of required elements for the FLE ePortfolio. The FLE ePortfolio is designed to enable you to track carefully your progress in meeting program goals, and to receive feedback from FLE faculty at each checkpoint. You will be invited each year to a special ePortfolio orientation meeting held by the FLE program coordinator and FLE faculty.