University of Delaware


Winter and Spring payments: Undergraduates - accounts are past due if not fully paid, not financially cleared by financial aid and/or additional credit, or not on installment plan.
Grads and CE students - due at start of classes each term.

1098-T tax forms to qualifying students will be available on My Finances by January 31.


  Right to Know
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act  Commitment to Delawareans

Do you have a question for Student Financial Services?

Find answers to frequently asked questions by typing key words pertaining to your question in the search box, or by selecting from one of our categories, below.

Type a key word to begin searching:   And / Or Select a Category   reset search


Didn't find your answer in our frequently asked questions above or need to request assistance?

You can ask SFS a question, report a concern about billing or financial aid, or request certain actions from SFS by selecting a category below.

Please select a category:


Mail Payment and Scholarship checks to:
Cashiers Office
30 Lovett Avenue
116 Student Services Building
Newark, DE 19716

Visit SFS in Person or Mail Correspondences to:
Student Financial Services
30 Lovett Avenue
Newark, DE 19716