Details for the 2017 Eastern Shore Medical Symposium will be available soon.
Registration and fees
The registration fee includes:
- electronically provided course materials
- certificates of attendance
- continental breakfast (Monday-Friday)
- Participants assume responsibility for living accommodations and all other meals.
Course materials will be provided electronically:
- Bring a laptop to the conference—To access the course materials electronically, whether online or from the conference-provided flash drive, please bring a fully charged laptop to the conference each day. A limited number of electrical outlets will be available as backup.
|Registrant type||Conference fee*|
|Physicians and faculty||$695*|
|Previous participant bringing a first-time participant (indicate first-time participant’s name on registration form)||$595*|
|Nurses (professional, practitioner, case manager) and physician assistants||$595*|
|Residents (letter from program director must be included)||$420*|
|*All course materials will be supplied electronically.|
How to register
- Registration coming soon.
A refund will be given (less a processing charge of $75) for written cancellation received on or before June 12, 2017. No refunds will be given after this date. The University of Delaware is not responsible for any penalties or fees assessed as a result of cancellation or modification of travel arrangements or hotel accommodations.
Eastern Shore Medical Symposium is jointly provided by Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University and the University of Delaware. Promotional assistance is provided by the Medical Society of Delaware.