Registration and fees
Pre-registration for this year's conference is now closed. In-person registration will be available at the conference site beginning Sunday, June 19.
The registration fee includes:
- online course materials
- certificates of attendance
- continental breakfast (Monday-Friday)
- Participants assume responsibility for living accommodations and all other meals, as well as any charges for conference materials on flash drive or notebook format.
Course materials will be provided online:
- Additional charge for flash drive or notebook format—If you prefer to receive the course materials on flash drive or in notebook binder format, please note that there is an additional charge, see below.
- Bring a laptop to the conference—To access the course materials electronically, whether online or with the optional flash drive option, please bring a fully charged laptop to the conference each day. A limited number of electrical outlets will be available as backup.
|Registrant type||Conference fee*|
|Physicians and faculty||$675*|
|Previous participant bringing a first-time participant (indicate first-time participant’s name on registration form)||$575*|
|Nurses (professional, practitioner, case manager) and physician assistants||$575*|
|Residents (letter from program director must be included)||$420*|
|Conference flash drive*||$25|
|*All course materials will be supplied online. For participants who prefer to receive materials on a flash drive or in notebook binder format, please add Conference Flash Drive or Conference Binder to your registration, and note the additional charge.|
A refund will be given (less a processing charge of $75) for written cancellation received on or before June 13, 2016. No refunds will be given after this date. The University of Delaware is not responsible for any penalties or fees assessed as a result of cancellation or modification of travel arrangements or hotel accommodations.
Eastern Shore Medical Symposium is jointly provided by Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University and the University of Delaware. Promotional assistance is provided by the Medical Society of Delaware.