41st Annual Eastern Shore Medical Symposium
The Eastern Shore Medical Symposium combines quality education with a great location. If you are a primary care physician, family practitioner, advanced practice nurse, or other health-care professional, take advantage of this comprehensive update on relevant medical topics in a relaxed, collegial atmosphere.
Past years' topics have included:
- Diabetes management
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Acute stroke
- Women's health
- G.I. update
- Cancer screening, prevention and care
- 2018 topics available soon
- Outstanding, expert, accessible faculty
- Relaxed, informal learning environment
- Small group workshops to promote interaction and individual attention
- Attractive beach resort location
- Access to information about new products and equipment
Rehoboth Beach is this year's conference location
Additional details available soon.
Excellent programs and faculty, great beach location!
Eastern Shore Medical Symposium is jointly provided by Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University and the University of Delaware. Promotional assistance is provided by the Medical Society of Delaware.