Department of Physical Therapy
University of Delaware
STAR Health Sciences Complex
540 S. College Ave. Suite 210K
Newark, DE 19713
- 2006 University of Delaware – PhD: Biomechanics
- 2001-02 Vrije University – Post-Doc Research Training: Movement Science
- 1997 Drexel University – MPT: Pediatric Rehabilitation
- 1994 The College of New Jersey – BS: Biology
- Pediatric Interventions and Developmentally-Inspired Rehabilitation Devices, invited lecture in Clinical Biomechanics, Spring 2014
- Lectures on Motor Learning and the Broad Impact of Physical Activity from the Molecular Level to the Level of Cognition for a Variety of Populations, Clinical Neuroscience, Spring 2014
- PHYT 811 Pediatric Physical Therapy, Spring 2004
- Lolas E. Halverson National Young Investigator Award from The Motor Development & Learning Academy Committee of the National Association for Sport & Physical Education, 2008.
- Dorothy Briggs Memorial Scientific Inquiry Award, American Physical Therapy Association, 2006.
- University of Delaware Dissertation Fellowship Award, 2005-2006.
- Promotion of Doctoral Studies II Award, Foundation for Physical Therapy, 2004-2005.
- University Graduate Fellows Award, The University of Delaware, 2004-2005.
- American Physical Therapy Association, Pediatric Section Clinical Research Award 2003-2004.
- Competitive Fellowship Award, The University of Delaware, 2003-2004Promotion of Doctoral Studies II Award, Foundation for Physical Therapy, 2003-2004.
- Promotion of Doctoral Studies I Award, Foundation for Physical Therapy, 2002-2003.
- McMillan Doctoral Scholarship, American Physical Therapy Association, 2000-2001.
- Wyeth-Ayerst Junior Award in Biology, 1994.
- Annie F. Stout Scholarship for Study in Biology, 1994.
- Phi Kappa Phi National Interdisciplinary Honor Society, Inducted 1993.
- Tri Beta Biological Honor Society , Inducted 1993.
- Psi Chi Psychological Honor Society, Inducted 1993.