Linda Bucher, RN, PhD, CEN
School of Nursing
321 McDowell Hall
- PhD, Widener University, Nursing Education
- MSN, University of Pennsylvania, Adult Health and Illness
- BSN, Thomas Jefferson University
- Evidence-based practice as it relates to critical care and emergency nursing
- NURS 411: Selected Concepts in Critical Care and Emergency Nursing
- NURS 411: Topics in Health Care Delivery: Cultural Diversity in Nursing/HLTH 241: Ethical Aspects of Health Care (Study Abroad)
Honors & Awards
- 2010 Mary Hanna Memorial Journalism Award: A Study of Perioperative Hyperglycemia in Patients with Diabetes Having Colon, Spine, and Joint Surgery. Research Category: Second Place. Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing.
- 2007 STTI: Research Dissemination Award: Better Blood Pressure for Better Patient Care. Christiana Care Health System and University of Delaware Blood Pressure Team.
- 2006 Nursing Spectrum Tri-State Mentoring Award.
- 2005 AACN Research Abstract Award: Clinical Comparisons of Forearm and Upper Arm Automatic, Noninvasive Blood Pressures in Three Body Positions.
- 2005 Delaware Nurses’ Association: Excellence in Teaching Award.
- 2005 Nursing Excellence Award, Department of Nursing, Christiana Care Health System.
- 2005 Arthur Trabant Award for Women’s Equity, Nominee
- 2005 Professional Conference Funding Scholarship, SePA Chapter of the AACN.