Assessments - Human Nutrition (MS)
To promote and develop advanced nutrition knowledge and skills in research and education. Graduates will be prepared to design and implement nutrition studies or evaluate current nutrition issues for populations.
Learning Goals / Outcomes
Graduates of the Human Nutrition graduate program will meet identified learning goals:
- Students will be able to give a professional level presentation designed to communicate/disseminate research-based nutrition findings.
- Students will be able to conduct/evaluate research.
- Students will attain an advanced level of nutrition knowledge
- Students will be able to demonstrate critical thinking and writing skills.
Available in each course syllabus.
Our Curriculum Map shows how individual courses address our learning goals and how the learning outcomes are assessed.
- DEPT 101 — Intro to SUBJECT
- DEPT 401 — Advanced SUBJECT Topics
Behavioral Health & Nutrition
026 Carpenter Sports Building
Newark, DE 19716