Dining Forms > Alcoholic Beverage Service Approval Form

For single events that occur over several time periods/dates, one form may be submitted listing each function/location where alcohol will be served.

Compliance Statement:  All requests for alcoholic beverage services are subject to University Policy 2-13: Consumption of Alcohol on Campus. The Department/Event representative must review Alcohol Policy 2-13 and agree to comply with all alcohol related policies.

Events scheduled in licensed facilities: Arsht Hall, Bob Carpenter Center, Cannon Lab, Clayton/Pencader Hall Complex, Goodstay, Perkins Student Center, Trabant University Center, Virden Center and Vita Nova require a minimum of 14 days advance approval submitted to Dining Services and registration with the facility manager.

Events scheduled in all other approved locations require a minimum of 45 days advance approval submitted to Dining Services to secure a one-day gathering license and registration with the appropriate Director, Dean, or VP for the facility.

Please review the Procedures for Requesting Alcoholic Beverage Service.

Please print and submit completed form to the appropriate facility manager. This facility manager will forward the completed form to Beverage Services. If your event is not in one of the licensed facilities listed above, please submit completed form to Anthony DiPilla, Beverage Manager, Dining Services, Pencader Dining Hall, New London Road, Delaware, 19716, telephone number 302-831-4368.

pdf iconPrintable pdf form.