Project Module Team Meeting
General Accounting Conference Room
Wednesday, September 20, 2000 10:00
Present: Denise Schneider (General Accounting/Team Leader), Gail Tentor (Facilities), Gerri Hobbs (OVPR), Dave Bley (Facilities), Carol Rylee (Budget Office/Executive Team), Rachel Strickland (OVPR).
Excused: Robin Harbaugh (Marine Studies)
Van Adams (IT/MIS)
Visitor: Sharon Flynn (Investments)
Reports lists due from Endowments, Facilities and OVPR for next meeting of 10/4.
All committee members need to go through the Peoplesoft training book utilizing the single user version by next meeting.
- No decision has been made concerning 7.5 vs 8.0(coming out in spring vs. winter)
- Change the format of the minutes to include decisions made and tasks assigned
- Make sure to have team members working with the single user version(basic training)
- Within four weeks, Exec Comm hopes to have the single user version ready to go
- Discussion of Chartfield information handout-will be used when the Exec Comm meets with consultant to get the single user version operational
- Lynda Ruggerio has met will all areas for the Events Lists-all are to review the flowchart and see how events do/do not work and be ready to discuss this with Lynda/consultant when asked
- Complementary database information was turned in to Exec Comm and will be reviewed by Lynda Ruggerio-future meetings should be expected
- Reviewed sample of format for report information-make sure to disguise confidential information
- The training room has been set up in the basement of Hullihen Hall-current UD IDís will allow access to the room.
The meeting was adjourned at 11:00.