Project Module Team Meeting
General Accounting Conference Room
Wednesday, December 7, 2000 9:00
Present: Denise Schneider (General Accounting/Team Leader), Gail Tentor (Facilities), Gerri Hobbs (OVPR), Dave Bley (Facilities), Carol Rylee (Budget Office/Executive Team), Rachel Strickland (OVPR), Sharon Flynn (Investments), Robin Harbaugh (Marine Studies), Van Adams (IT/MIS)
Team members need to doublecheck panels for the 1st four columns of the worksheet, original team members to look at any changes and e-mail to Denise by 12/22.
Committee members need to continue thinking about how their departments would use the user-defined chartfields.
Facilities will provide an expanded data dictionary.
Project Module Committee will do a presentation of where we are for the Executive Committee on 12/13 in 003 Hullihen Hall.
Members will analyze events lists to determine what matches and doesn’t between UD and the PS flowcharts for presentation.
Committee members will read their assigned Peoplebooks chapters for the 1/24/01 meeting.
Gail working with Listserve to determine other Universities using Projects
Denise will continue exploring what is available in PS training.
Denise will look into how PS webcasts might help. Julie Burton creating directions for this
- The University will implement PS version 8(expected here by 5/1).
- UD information for the single user version (SUV) will be available soon.
- Make sure any documents are easy to find, follow and print.
3. Next meeting is 12/13/00 in 003 Hullihen Hall.