PeopleSoft AR Billing Team
Minutes of March 28, 2002.
Angie Beecham, Ellen Lepine, Katie Hutton, Jim Green, Rachel Strickland, Raja Rao, Bill Spear.
1. Software multi-user version 8.4 is here. Software should be loaded on new Sun server by May 2002.
2. Contract & Grants has to be ready by July 1, 2003. Misc. Billings can be brought up after that date.
3. Question for Consultants – How do other PeopleSoft users record cash deposits from departments?
4. Who is the lead systems person looking at all the systems and interfaces with the General Accounting System?
5. The committee would like to get a copy of the 194 Implementation Tasks checklist for Contracts & Grants, and Misc. Billing. Doug Tilghman of the Univ. of Kansas who has already brought up PeopleSoft financials prepared the checklist.
6. The committee recommends that we visit the educause.edu web site under constituent users of PeopleSoft applications; under list serve archives for comments posted by other users.
7. How do other users handle cash deposits that go directly to the general ledger in PeopleSoft? Does “Direct Journaling” using a department cash deposit form do it?