Application Submission Instructions
ICECP applications should be completed electronically by 8 May 2017
As part of the application process, applicants need to be prepared to provide personal data (passport, etc.); professional background information related to their coaching experience and be prepared to respond to the following questions:
- What are your objectives and expectations in participating in the ICECP program?
- What are your NOC’s and NF’s expected goals and end results from participating in the ICECP?
- What is the title of your proposed project?
- Which particular area of coaching will be addressed? (Coaching education, youth sport development, long term athlete development, high performance management, talent identification, grassroots programming and or development).
- What are the objectives of your project? For example, your proposed project must have as its main objective: Improve some aspect of the sporting infrastructure in the home country, general and specific to a particular sport. Please see ICECP brochure for a list of possible topics.
- What are the reasons for your choice? Please explain your personal reasons for wishing to improve the selected area within your country’s sporting infrastructure.
- How will you evaluate the success of your project? (e.g. number of participants, creation of curriculum, improvement in performance of athletes, development of athlete development pipeline, etc)
Do not begin the application process until you are prepared to provide all the above information.
Please also make sure to have a printer available in order to print the ICECP APPLICATION SUMMARY FORM and the NOC ENDORSEMENT CERTIFICATION FORM upon the conclusion of the application process.
Once you have completed the online application, you need submit the following items:
- Copy of ICECP Application Summary Form
- NOC Endorsement Certification Form
- Letters of support from your NOC and National Federation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Passport photograph (electronic version preferable)
Please submit the above documents to USOC and Olympic Solidarity by email or mail.
When submitting your NOC Endorsement Certification to your NOC and obtaining your letters of support from your NOC and national federation, you must provide a copy of your completed ICECP Application Summary Form to your NOC and National Federation to ensure approval of your selected project.
Application documents and letters of endorsements must be submitted by: 8 May 2017.
Click here to apply for 10th Edition of ICECP.
If you have questions, please contact USOC at: ICECP@usoc.org.
To complete the formal application process, you must submit your completed ICECP Application Summary Form with the NOC Endorsement Certification Form, curriculum vitae (CV), passport photo (electronic version preferable) and letters of support from your NOC and National Federation to USOC and Olympic Solidarity by 8 May 2018.
Please send all correspondence to the attention of:
Carolina Bayón, Director, International Cooperation and Policy
USOC International Relations
1 Olympic Plaza
Colorado Springs, CO, 80909
To ensure funding from Olympic Solidarity, NOC's must submit an Olympic Scholarships for Coaches Application Form directly to Olympic Solidarity. Olympic Scholarships for Coaches Application Form will be managed by Olympic Solidarity following the normal procedures.