Blue Hen Careers Login
Blue Hen Careers is a database of hundreds of internships and jobs -- including full-time, part-time, volunteer, and summer jobs -- posted specifically for UD students and alum.
All current students are automatically registered to use Blue Hen Careers.
Your login will give you access to:
- Schedule a career counseling appointment or a mock interview! (to schedule a mock interview, be sure to click on the "60 minutes" option in the drop-down box)
- Search hundreds of jobs and internships
- Sign up for On-Campus Interviews
- RSVP for upcoming workshops and info sessions
- Find an Alumni Mentor
- CareerShift for additional job postings and employer contacts
- Going Global and USA Career Guides for working abroad or for H1BVisa info
- Access to our career events calendar with automatic RSVP reminders
- Got questions? Check out the Student/Alumni FAQs
How do I get help using Blue Hen Careers?
To get started, view the short video below, the Student FAQs or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All current students will login using your UDelNet ID and password, so there is no need to register or remember a different username and password.
Alumni, Click the "Alumni" login button above to get started.
FERPA Authorization: By logging into Blue Hen Careers you give permission to the UD Career Services Center to share your resume and any other uploaded documents with employers.
Guidelines on Researching Job Postings and Employers (pdf)
Applicant Conduct Policy